Author Topic: Is It Copyright?  (Read 10144 times)

Offline HelpMe

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Is It Copyright?
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 11:48:43 PM »
Feel free to HT KB, but I'll still wait for the day to see a HT on another deal site for DD or DDF...
Feel free to PM me with a deal anytime and I will post it to any site you want with proper credit!
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline JEWDA

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 11:49:04 PM »
You have to be kidding. You are going to use the argument that because someone else does something it is then OK for you to do it?
@HelpMe get a life we all know your here to make trouble all the time. You never say one good thing about DDF or anything nice to any member here. Like I asked you many times and still waiting for an answer: Why do you come here at all if your always saying how not to trust DDF and go to FT etc.?
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 11:51:28 PM »
@HelpMe get a life we all know your here to make trouble all the time. You never say one good thing about DDF or anything nice to any member here. Like I asked you many times and still waiting for an answer: Why do you come here at all if your always saying how not to trust DDF and go to FT etc.?
If you tell a lie often enough and long enough you start to believe it yourself.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:59:46 PM by HelpMe »

Offline JEWDA

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 11:59:40 PM »
If you tell a lie often enough and long enough you start to believe it yourself.
Oh, so I guess thats why you're here :P
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2012, 12:06:22 AM »
Oh, so I guess thats why you're here :P
Typical response from the same couple of members when they get called out on one of their off the wall comments.

I would send you a PM to explain everything but you have demonstrated you can’t be trusted with a PM!

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2012, 11:59:17 AM »
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline ChAiM'l

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2012, 12:04:09 PM »
What's KB?

Hint:

the problem prob came from the ritas thread where you linked to a picture from that site

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2012, 12:06:41 PM »
Hint:

... and you link there because it says what KB stands for?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Jkhein

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2012, 12:19:45 PM »
Lets see how good your google skills are...

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2012, 12:23:24 PM »
Lets see how good your google skills are...

https://www.google.com/search?ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=kb+deals

If anyone wants to stop playing hide the ball and/or perpetuating scavenger hunts, please post.

Thanks!

Offline plane.love

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2012, 12:30:40 PM »
https://www.google.com/search?ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=kb+deals

If anyone wants to stop playing hide the ball and/or perpetuating scavenger hunts, please post.

Thanks!

TBH honest I didnt know what it was till I did a little snooping. We should not give him any attention.
Every Putz with a computer and copy paste skills thinks he can build an empire, let his just wither away.
Most of the stuff seems straight from here plus a few features stolen from other websites and an "original" coffee room...

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 12:33:37 PM »
TBH honest I didnt know what it was till I did a little snooping. We should not give him any attention.
Every Putz with a computer and copy paste skills thinks he can build an empire, let his just wither away.
Most of the stuff seems straight from here plus a few features stolen from other websites and an "original" coffee room...

I'm all for a PM if someone doesn't want to share what KB is openly. Just not into the "oh let's see how good your google skillz are l33t!" or "check here (where it doesn't have the answer)"

Offline ChAiM'l

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 12:44:58 PM »

All you had to do is open the image in the link and voilà! ;)

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2012, 01:17:46 PM »
All you had to do is open the image in the link and voilà! ;)

Touche :P

Offline Jkhein

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2012, 01:36:21 PM »
my "magic" was, I copy and pasted the ritas ice deal as you were hinted, into google and one of the first was KB.
I just didnt think its right to discuss his website openly on DDF, just fair. PM always works.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2012, 05:53:10 PM »
I just didnt think its right to discuss his website openly on DDF, just fair. PM always works.

No one was asking for a discussion, and I said

I'm all for a PM if someone doesn't want to share what KB is openly...

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2012, 10:25:53 AM »
Feel free to HT KB, but I'll still wait for the day to see a HT on another deal site for DD or DDF...
Dan’s Deals has a post about how to donate $5 to an Austin Children’s Shelter and get $10 back from Amex.

Link to DD was also included.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2012, 10:39:47 AM »
Dan’s Deals has a post about how to donate $5 to an Austin Children’s Shelter and get $10 back from Amex.

Link to DD was also included.
I just went to look at the multiple posts on KB on the subject that were lifted straight from DD and there is no such language there or any accreditation at all.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline HelpMe

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2012, 10:44:52 AM »
I just went to look at the multiple posts on KB on the subject that were lifted straight from DD and there is no such language there or any accreditation at all.
Sorry for the confusion this was not from KB. I bolded the part in your post about “another deal site” and not the part about KB to try and make the distinction.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2012, 10:57:45 AM »
I don't consider FT and most of the boarding area blogs to be deal sites per se, and I have attributed DD posts to FT and BA when applicable as well as vice versa.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.