Author Topic: Amex representatives  (Read 428 times)

Online Latte

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Amex representatives
« on: January 09, 2022, 03:16:14 PM »
I recently applied to the Marriott Bonvoy brilliant card back in October a pop-up came up that I am not eligible for the bonus because I had this product ai the past which wasn’t true so I called them and after being on the phone with them for some time they were able to get me what they call a companion card  with the sign up bonus I even asked them a few times to make sure that I am eligible for the bonus the representative told me yes after I got the card what happened to call them to double check and ask them if I am eligible for the sign-up bonus representative told me no so I huca a few times some told me yes And some told me no I told him to please investigate I need a bottom line answer they never got back to me I started spending on the card called again representative told me they do see I am eligible for the offer anyhow I finished the spending threshold statement closed and no bonus posted these representatives sounded uneducated under trained and told  me things I knew for sure weren’t true I even ask them questions that I knew to test their knowledge and they gave me wrong answers don’t know where to go from here I feel like I’m going in circles