Author Topic: proof of address  (Read 3569 times)

Offline AharonInIsrael

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: proof of address
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 02:57:40 AM »
Figured it'd be more fun reviving an old thread than making a new one :)

My bank and CC accounts, as well as CR, all list my mother's address in NJ as my official address. However, in a couple of months she will be moving out of state.

I'd ideally like to continue playing the credit card game, and want to ensure as few hiccups as possible. Any tips on what I can do now to lay the groundwork? Should I switch my bank and CC account addresses to a different relative now to establish some sort of "history" at that address? Is there anything I can do regarding the address the CBs have on file for me?

TIA!

Offline A3

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 09:25:27 AM »

My bank and CC accounts, as well as CR, all list my mother's address in NJ as my official address. However, in a couple of months she will be moving out of state.

I'd ideally like to continue playing the credit card game, and want to ensure as few hiccups as possible. Any tips on what I can do now to lay the groundwork? Should I switch my bank and CC account addresses to a different relative now to establish some sort of "history" at that address? Is there anything I can do regarding the address the CBs have on file for me?

TIA!

Maybe use this guys address http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=51448.msg1126798#msg1126798

;)

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 09:39:54 AM »

TIA!
I think that should work without a problem.
Once, in order to bypass a one-per-customer on line sale, I changed my billing address on one Amex card to my father's.  I changed it back within 2 months. 
He still gets cc offers for me, and I even had his address used as one of those security identifier questions!
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline AharonInIsrael

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 10:22:14 AM »
I think that should work without a problem.
Once, in order to bypass a one-per-customer on line sale, I changed my billing address on one Amex card to my father's.  I changed it back within 2 months. 
He still gets cc offers for me, and I even had his address used as one of those security identifier questions!
Wow, thanks!

Maybe use this guys address http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=51448.msg1126798#msg1126798

;)
Haha, PM sent :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:47:26 AM by AharonInIsrael »