Author Topic: 4BM for Chase  (Read 6921 times)

Offline MEIR613

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
Re: 4BM for Chase
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »
Its YMMV for Amex

Then it's YMMV for chase and everything else here.

Offline mmermss

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 01:01:25 AM »
Then it's YMMV for chase and everything else here.

Dont think anyone would tell you they didnt get two hard pulls for chase.

And you wrote amex is not two hard pulls...but I know people who have gotten two hard pulls
It's not about the quantity of your posts.  It's about the quality.

Offline MEIR613

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 01:20:32 AM »
Dont think anyone would tell you they didnt get two hard pulls for chase.

And you wrote amex is not two hard pulls...but I know people who have gotten two hard pulls

That's not true. Most people HERE have reported 2 pulls for chase with biz and personal and when discussing 3bm always mention that factor. Then again you know people that got only 1. In this world its really a YMMV but I'm just telling you what people have reported. And many people HERE have reported 1 pull with amex biz and personal including dan himself. So you can take it or leave but this is the facts.

Offline Shmelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2012, 10:56:20 AM »
I will be doing a Chase 4BM later this afternoon. Please tell me what you think of my plan.

Ink Bold - never had any biz cards.
Ink Plus - I'm guessing the reason people give recon why they need both Inks is that one is a charge card and one is a credit card, correct?
SP Visa - I have the WMC open right now, so I will need to call recon immediately after the app, as per Dan, to try to push this through.
United - Last closed 3 months ago. New ff#, right?

The spend will be tough but I think I'll be able to wing it. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

So as I'm typing this I suddenly realized that I can't remember reading any reports of a successful 4BM with Chase. Please CMIIW.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. - Dr. Seuss

Offline Saver2000

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2012, 11:00:28 AM »
I will be doing a Chase 4BM later this afternoon. Please tell me what you think of my plan.

Ink Plus - I'm guessing the reason people give recon why they need both Inks is that one is a charge card and one is a credit card, correct?
SP Visa - I have the WMC open right now, so I will need to call recon immediately after the app, as per Dan, to try to push this through.

The spend will be tough but I think I'll be able to wing it. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

So as I'm typing this I suddenly realized that I can't remember reading any reports of a successful 4BM with Chase. Please CMIIW.
Just wanna make sure you're aware that you'll get 2 pulls. . .

Offline mmermss

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »

SP Visa- Will be very hard to get them to approve both.  Worst case is transfer CL from WMC to Visa and cancel the WMC
United- correct
It's not about the quantity of your posts.  It's about the quality.

Offline Shmelly

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 11:06:21 AM »
Just wanna make sure you're aware that you'll get 2 pulls. . .
Of course, thanks.
SP Visa- Will be very hard to get them to approve both.  Worst case is transfer CL from WMC to Visa and cancel the WMC
I prefer to close the WMC anyway as the AF just hit.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. - Dr. Seuss

Offline Shmelly

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2012, 01:24:18 PM »
Chase officially has their 2 cards per 30 days rule. Does that mean no more than 2 personal cards (or 2 biz cards), or is it no more than 2 cards period. The reason I ask is because while I've successfully done a 3BM with them before, I can not recall someone saying they did a 4BM. If its 2 cards per 30 days period and 3BMs are only successful because people push them for a 3rd, it would seemingly be impossible to get a 4th approval. However if 2 biz and 2 personal is technically ok, it would seem to be a lot easier to pull off. Thoughts?

Offline Shmelly

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2012, 06:37:29 PM »

Got the SP Visa approved by closing SP WMC.
Got the IB and IP approved on the same call, only needed to take $3K of CL from a BA card to open both (CSR's suggestion, didn't even have to ask).

Going to call for the United later or tomorrow.

Offline Saver2000

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2012, 06:44:24 PM »
Got the SP Visa approved by closing SP WMC.
Got the IB and IP approved on the same call, only needed to take $3K of CL from a BA card to open both (CSR's suggestion, didn't even have to ask).

Going to call for the United later or tomorrow.
They approved the IB+IP with <$3k CL?

Offline Shmelly

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2012, 09:49:59 AM »
They approved the IB+IP with <$3k CL?
No, $8K on one, $5K on the other. Not sure why they needed the $3K from BA, I'm guessing she could have just done $5K each. Must have something to do with what I told her my spending patterns are.

Offline compddd

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 04:00:39 PM »
I did a 3BM for Chase 1 personal and 2 business, I got the personal and 1 business approved, and business recon recommended me for approval on the 3rd, but then came back and said they can't bypass their 2 card approved per 30 day rule.

Any way to get around that? I even told them I thought that rule applied separately to business and personal and she said no :/

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
HUCA
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2012, 08:09:19 PM »
I did a 3BM for Chase 1 personal and 2 business, I got the personal and 1 business approved, and business recon recommended me for approval on the 3rd, but then came back and said they can't bypass their 2 card approved per 30 day rule.

Any way to get around that? I even told them I thought that rule applied separately to business and personal and she said no :/

Didnt we go through this already?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline whacked1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 4BM for Chase
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2012, 08:11:06 PM »
HUCA
I did a 3bm the other day got two approved I tried calling 6 times with diff reps. They wouldn't budge.

Offline compddd

• View Profile
Re: Re: 4BM for Chase
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2012, 01:25:29 AM »
I did a 3bm the other day got two approved I tried calling 6 times with diff reps. They wouldn't budge.

This is the same situation for me. Are we saying the wrong things? I offered to move CL, close a card. They keep flat out saying no.

How are you guys getting them to approve the 3rd card?

Offline Devorah

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2012, 02:15:10 AM »
I did a 4BM, for SW, SW Biz, Air Tran & Hyatt.  When I call for application status, it says 3 @2 weeks and 1 @7-10 days. I received a denial letter for the SW Biz so I assume that was the 7-10 days one.  It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything on the other 3.  Should I call or just wait and see what happens?  I'm afraid if I call they will see that I had 4 apps...

Offline Saver2000

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2012, 02:19:53 AM »
I did a 4BM, for SW, SW Biz, Air Tran & Hyatt.  When I call for application status, it says 3 @2 weeks and 1 @7-10 days. I received a denial letter for the SW Biz so I assume that was the 7-10 days one.  It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything on the other 3.  Should I call or just wait and see what happens?   I'm afraid if I call they will see that I had 4 apps...
Call recon and ask for for the application reference numbers. Then HUCA and give them just one reference number.
This method usually works but like everything else, YMMV bec sometimes they anyways see your other apps.

Offline Shmelly

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2012, 09:53:59 AM »
I'm afraid if I call they will see that I had 4 apps...
On my recent 4BM I was actually upfront with this info. As soon as I called I told them I had just applied for 4 cards as I wanted to get a card for every airline, hotel, etc as I do a lot of travelling and need all the benefits. This worked for me, but of course, YMMV.

Offline compddd

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2012, 10:41:27 AM »
On my recent 4BM I was actually upfront with this info. As soon as I called I told them I had just applied for 4 cards as I wanted to get a card for every airline, hotel, etc as I do a lot of travelling and need all the benefits. This worked for me, but of course, YMMV.

You were able to get all 4 cards from your Chase 4BM approved?