Author Topic: net spend prepaid debit card receive $5 reward bucks at CVS 11/10-11/16  (Read 1941 times)

Offline sam i am

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
CVS is advertising $5 in reward bucks when you use CVS card, basically a coupon for next purchase when you buy net spend prepaid debit card next week, 11/10-11/16. You can load up to $500. Fee is 4.95. So basically it's free. Not sure if there are any fees for loading. SO this may be option if they are out of vr. If anyone knows fees and if can be loaded at wallmart to bb please post.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 11:43:36 AM by sam i am »

Offline Azis Papa

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: net spend prepaid debit card receive $5 reward bucks at CVS 11/10-11/16
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 08:07:34 PM »
CVS is advertising $5 in reward bucks when you use CVS card, basically a coupon for next purchase when you buy net spend prepaid debit card next week, 11/10-11/16. You can load up to $500. Fee is 4.95. So basically it's free. Not sure if there are any fees for loading. SO this may be option if they are out of vr. If anyone knows fees and if can be loaded at wallmart to bb please post.
I saw this offer, also.  It seems good on the surface but others have said that there are additional fees for activating the card.  You can find their comments by searching other threads.  It's not clear to me that these other fees kick in right away - the T&C suggests otherwise but I am fairly certain you will incur fees if you try to load to BB.. These netspend cards are more like MVDs than VRs.  You can cash them out via CA at a bank for a $2.50 fee but be wary of incurring additional fees.  In any case the offer limit is one per household so NBD.

Offline Moes Tavern

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite
Re: net spend prepaid debit card receive $5 reward bucks at CVS 11/10-11/16
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 08:53:55 PM »
Don't waste your time with these. There is a reason why CVS is offering $5 in extra bucks.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=29965.0
"I've done some things I'm not proud of, and the things I am proud of are pretty disgusting"