Author Topic: checkout51.com easy way to make money by buying groceries/household items!  (Read 1336 times)

Offline ah

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
has anyone here ever heard of this site? seems pretty simple and very easy, just signed up and used it for the first time...does anyone have experience with it?

Offline rynocity

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I've used it but it's kind of a pain.  You have to take pictures of your receipts and about half of them I had to resend and argue because I wasn't given credit for things I bought.

Offline ah

• View Profile
I've used it but it's kind of a pain.  You have to take pictures of your receipts and about half of them I had to resend and argue because I wasn't given credit for things I bought.
can you give an example of a problem they gave you? Seems like there's so much room for manipulating the system here (returns), am i wrong?

Offline Sandy

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Its a lot better that Ibotta where you have to select deals and share them to FB or answer a question in order to even be eligible for the deal before you buy the product.  I'm up to $6 with checkout51 and the payout starts at $20.  No problem if I'm already buying stuff anyways and I just need to scan my receipt to the site with the app on my phone.

Offline E R K

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
I use it and I haven't had any problems. If I'm buying the stuff anyway, why not get $ back? I also use Ibotta and SavingStar but for those, it's only good in certain stores. With Checkout51, you can buy stuff from anywhere. I upload the receipt in the store on the way out so I don't lose. it.

Offline ah

• View Profile
thanks all, i thought i came across a great thing, just like some reassurance from the forum sometimes :) just wondering, anyone return the item after? It seems they would have no way of knowing...