Author Topic: Crazy Deal on Amazon! Atheism v Real Judaism - 85% Off!  (Read 559 times)

Offline Moshe Green

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Crazy Deal on Amazon! Atheism v Real Judaism - 85% Off!
« on: June 20, 2024, 03:20:24 AM »
Atheism v Real Judaism: The Non-faith Religion - a Judicial Review
Book One. Let's Really Try to Disprove Judaism
Targum Press
by David M. Sands M.A.

85% Off!! Just $3!!!

The other books 2,3, and 4 are also on sale as well.

This book rips away the secular Jew’s fig leaf. You will laugh out loud, yet be astonished by this iconoclastic judicial review. If Jewish, you are the hero of this gripping tale. Can you trace each of your own proud footsteps back for 3 millennia? Just watch. Witness your dusty religion judicially, cynically and skeptically proven – absolutely beyond any reasonable doubt. There is no hint of faith. Read that again. Can this be true or even plausible? Surely, religion is a matter of faith – if not fantasy. Well, watch Real Judaism punch back hard. Uniquely, no faith – only hard, inevitable purely secular legal proof. Again only from non-religious archaeologists, historians, mathematicians, scientists – and other secular sources. Impeccable witnesses. We do not trust the Jews on this. Do not read this if you dislike having your cage rattled. Or you perhaps should – be entertained, amused and learn things carefully concealed from the last few disappearing generations. The author, a Rabbi, was a leading orchestral musician, an Oxford English scholar, a lawyer, Head of four schools, and a psychology lecturer. He enjoys being an iconoclast.

https://www.amazon.com/Atheism-Real-Judaism-Non-faith-Religion/dp/1568717040/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KDXNF97O23A0&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.vNDQBaZEHMVo7gR21q3IXe0sziSUtlgKkI06hBcWr5_-S7EeKmFgsqtXcCIvZ9qKARE6BwiKQm7wrEn-yA5V1Ma3Ndjzhrm3bTH44235Fg0.RtmhbWTWi_ErbAToq7i5Pecj_S3feTVnwr1VJ533RFw&dib_tag=se&keywords=disprove+judaism&qid=1718867858&sprefix=%2Caps%2C553&sr=8-1

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 25K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Deal on Amazon! Atheism v Real Judaism - 85% Off!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2024, 08:53:34 AM »
Looks like a price mistake with books 1 and 2 around $1 and book 4 at $20.

No reviews, but a legit publisher.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2024, 09:16:45 AM »
Can't find the author online.

But yeah Targum Press sounds like a good enough haskama for DDMS.

Hopefully I'm not about to post kfira...
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2024, 11:58:06 AM »
I hope he makes some parnasah from all the book sales today!
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Moshe Green

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 04:05:31 AM »
Deal is slightly back.

37% off. Only $12.64.

https://www.amazon.com/Atheism-Real-Judaism-Non-faith-Religion/dp/1568717075/ref=pd_ybh_a_d_sccl_9/139-3677865-4095919?pd_rd_w=L41qh&content-id=amzn1.sym.67f8cf21-ade4-4299-b433-69e404eeecf1&pf_rd_p=67f8cf21-ade4-4299-b433-69e404eeecf1&pf_rd_r=ARJYFYQJQ3J9ZWKRFAX7&pd_rd_wg=IJ2N9&pd_rd_r=d7327049-ea5d-46df-87d4-57f6e8720bae&pd_rd_i=1568717075&psc=1

Book 4: Why Bad Things Happen to Good People

“Why the unfair suffering? Why me? What’s it all mean?” “Why are millions of creatures dying in agony - unknown to us, at this very moment?” The “Law of the Jungle”? Sorry. Too easy an answer. We want solid, utterly logical and rational answers. No sentiment, pious condescension, empty semantics or deep sighs. This often very funny, surprisingly easy but serious read now discloses for all a carefully-hidden, ancient source of ultimate logic, cerebral virtuosity and inescapable solutions. Learn that the stunning Aramaic Talmud has for two millennia sustained the only absolutely non-faith religion through the worst experiences. Book 1 proved Real Judaism beyond any judicial doubt. Now, at last, we deal with your toughest questions. But first we must learn in depth of this hidden, ultimately brilliant text – which holds the complex algorithm providing, at last, intellectual peace. Taste its genius. The author, a Rabbi, was a leading orchestral musician, an Oxford English scholar, a lawyer, Head of four schools, and a psychology lecturer. He enjoys being an iconoclast.