Author Topic: Amex unable to manually add points bec. technical problems  (Read 7557 times)

Offline Q274

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: barely
Re: Amex unable to manually add points bec. technical problems
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »

Also Y Dinovitzer says he has supernatural powers :) and he could pull off some difficult stuff with Amex , why don't you PM him.
i said that i know s/1 who has supernatural powers!!!! besides, i already contacted ye about this

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2011, 01:08:41 AM »
i said that i know s/1 who has supernatural powers!!!! besides, i already contacted ye about this
And did "your friend" pull it off

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 02:07:51 AM »
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have less than 48 hrs. left until I must close these accounts and lose my chance to receive 275,000 bonus MR points (already met the spend requirements and all accounts are notated with the bonus id's). Thanks
275k bonus is worth more than 450$... so thats pretty dumb to cancel and not get the bonus! and besides they will prorate it later on and youll get most back...

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2011, 02:11:43 AM »
275k bonus is worth more than 450$... so thats pretty dumb to cancel and not get the bonus! and besides they will prorate it later on and youll get most back...
You know what happens when you assume...

I opened too many amex accounts recently and am in financial review. I will be closing the accounts myself as I cannot prove the stated income (or anything close to it). I have met the minimum spend on all the offers and they are notated on my accounts. Is there any point in calling MR to get my points expedited or once it's under financial review everything is frozen?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2011, 02:21:51 AM »
i didnt assume.. i read what was written... and i apparently missed 2 letters. i guess they were important this time! You can tell what i a good student i was in school...

Offline dirah

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 10:05:24 PM »
Yup, he does have supernatural powers. On multiple calls, I couldn't get them to match for my second PRG, because I had done it twice with a Plat and once with the PRG. In fact, after several calls, a supervisor placed a hold on my account, disallowing reps from mannually applying MR bonus. Y. Dinovitzer told me about his contact, and he got me the full 75K IN ADDITION to the 10K for opening.

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2011, 10:14:43 PM »
Does Amex prorate the annual fee if I cancel my Platinum card before the first bill is due? I already paid the fee.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline ye

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2011, 11:22:52 PM »
And did "your friend" pull it off
He seems to be able to do more than some other people, but not "supenatural" (He tried, but was unsuccessful with my situation)

Offline yossi4k

• View Profile
  • Programs: Avis President's Club National Executive Elite Sixt Platinum
Amex unable to manually add points bec. technical problems
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2011, 06:37:14 PM »
i got some of my points .keep on calling for same supervisor who is speaking to computer dept
which supervisor is this? The one who speaks to the computer department ?

Offline Q274

• View Profile
  • Programs: barely
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2011, 06:49:33 AM »
He seems to be able to do more than some other people, but not "supenatural" (He tried, but was unsuccessful with my situation)
Yup, he does have supernatural powers. On multiple calls, I couldn't get them to match for my second PRG, because I had done it twice with a Plat and once with the PRG. In fact, after several calls, a supervisor placed a hold on my account, disallowing reps from mannually applying MR bonus. Y. Dinovitzer told me about his contact, and he got me the full 75K IN ADDITION to the 10K for opening.
Well now that I have your attention, I expect to be getting pms instead of me having to run after you guys.

Offline Lamdan

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2011, 07:03:06 PM »
i finally got the last 25k for my wife's business gold, (total 100k) one jerk notated my acct. that i have to write a letter to get the points, next time i called they quoted me this notation, i told the guy that my friend got it w/o writing a letter, the guy wouldn't give in, i told him that i don't want to talk to him bec. he's ignorant, spoke to his supervisor Judy, 24 hrs. later got my 25k. Moral of the story: keep on calling, and if they quote notations at you, speak to asupevisor, one day after a few tries you'll get it.
DD.com Main Site Deals 0 = DDF Loser