Author Topic: Seeking Witnesses: Discrimination and Public Humiliation Incident with Delta  (Read 12933 times)

Offline chevron

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile

Offline SHL

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
https://www.abcactionnews.com/money/consumer/taking-action-for-you/florida-family-bound-for-europe-kicked-off-flight-by-united-airlines

They must be antisemites!!
It is a real possibility
United terms restrict TA from selling paper tickets in most cases and that can trigger an unauthorized sale (along with owing the airline money from improperly reported refunds etc)
It could be when the ticket was issued they were restricted from 006 stock and now it was resolved and as such can issue the second ticket (prob not a paper ticket)
Wait and see I am sure more info will come out especially if it goes formal complaint or to court

Offline chff

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 25
    • View Profile
  • Programs: All of them...
It is a real possibility
United terms restrict TA from selling paper tickets in most cases and that can trigger an unauthorized sale (along with owing the airline money from improperly reported refunds etc)
It could be when the ticket was issued they were restricted from 006 stock and now it was resolved and as such can issue the second ticket (prob not a paper ticket)
Wait and see I am sure more info will come out especially if it goes formal complaint or to court
It's actually impossible to issue a "paper-ticket" nowadays, so that doesn't add up

Offline SHL

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
It's actually impossible to issue a "paper-ticket" nowadays, so that doesn't add up
No possible in our and most markets....
If I recall correctly you still can in like 2 places in Africa