Author Topic: Extra Flying Blue when renting at Avis  (Read 1909 times)

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Extra Flying Blue when renting at Avis
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:11:42 AM »
http://production.rent-at-avis.com/avisonline/gb/avis_ba.nsf/c/flying%20b%20uk+Terms_and_Conditions

Part of the rules:

2,000 bonus Miles for Ivory members
Book for 3 days or more in a car group 'C' or above between 1st March 2012 and 30th June 2012 and you could earn 2,000 bonus Miles.
Rentals must check out between 1st March and 31st December 2012.

Click Here to book.

Terms and Conditions - 2,000 bonus Miles for Ivory members:
Qualifying rentals must be booked between 1st March and 30th June 2012.

Valid on rentals checking out between 1st March and 31st December 2012.

To qualify, reservations must be made using the following AWD numbers only. Flying Blue Ivory AWD: F982700; KLM Flying Blue Ivory AWD: Z266200. Air France Ivory AWD: I939600. Reservations made on www.avis-flyingblue.com, klm.com or AF.com (with Ivory Flying Blue membership level selected) will automatically have the correct AWD embedded in the rental.

To qualify, rentals must include the Flying Blue membership number of the first named driver (the "renter"). This Flying Blue card number must be given at time of reservation and the card shown at time of rental.

The promotion is only valid for rentals of 3 days or more.

The promotion is only valid for car groups C or above.

The promotion is only valid for separate rentals and not rentals with consecutive rental dates.

Rentals made using Avis contracted (corporate/government) rates/AWDs, chauffeur drive, Prestige fleet, or van rentals do not qualify for Flying Blue Miles. Travel industry staff rates including Flying Blue/AF/KLM and Avis employee programmes, replacement/insurance rates, selected association programmes, and net rate programmes do not qualify for Flying Blue Miles.

Valid for all participating rental locations worldwide.

The awarding of Flying Blue Miles may take up to 8 weeks from date of rental.

This promotion and all Flying Blue Miles issued are subject to Flying Blue terms and conditions.

Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or mileage offer.

Renter must meet standard Avis age, driver and credit requirements.

Offline smart brit

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Flying Blue when renting at Avis
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:42:44 PM »
would this extend the life to my flying blue miles? if yes then this is a sweet deal i transferd 100k amex mr points to them and im waiting for the promo award rates to israel but with this promotion if i cant get the dates i want if i could extend it would be fab :)

Offline smart brit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 09:04:34 PM »
would this extend the life to my flying blue miles? if yes then this is a sweet deal i transferd 100k amex mr points to them and im waiting for the promo award rates to israel but with this promotion if i cant get the dates i want if i could extend it would be fab :)
i could not fint out as of now if this would help extending my flying blue miles i wonder if someone knows

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline smart brit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »
i have read that post (as always) when u posted it thanks
but u dont mention about this promo if it does or doesnt extend the life of the miles but i assume u are trying to say that it wont extend the life only with a paid ticket