Topic Wiki

Per forum rules both buyers and sellers must post a price
« Last edited by 12HRS on July 18, 2023, 10:29:00 AM »

Author Topic: Hyatt Awards And Upgrades Master Thread  (Read 1800486 times)

Offline wierdal832

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Hyatt Awards And Upgrades Master Thread
« Reply #680 on: June 20, 2013, 05:14:23 PM »
Well, not the *quickest* learner, but the above post proves your capable yet, young padawan.

(I'll mention nothing of the fact that you admit to continuously PM'ing people with easily answerable questions.)

Listen not all of us have the time to sit and post on ddf all day.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #681 on: June 20, 2013, 05:26:06 PM »

I'm not sure if that's a jab at me, an attempted excuse for your laziness, or both.

In any event, and in all likelihood, I probably work more hours in week than you do in a month. Furthermore, just because you don't have the decency to search before seeking help from those people who know more than you (and doing so with what seems like a broken keyboard) doesn't excuse the fact you don't want to do even a modest bit of work.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline wierdal832

• View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 20, 2013, 05:28:40 PM »
I'm not sure if that's a jab at me, an attempted excuse for your laziness, or both.

In any event, and in all likelihood, I probably work more hours in week than you do in a month. Furthermore, just because you don't have the decency to search before seeking help from those people who know more than you (and doing so with what seems like a broken keyboard) doesn't excuse the fact you don't want to do even a modest bit of work.

That wasn't a jab at u, but now that u mention it, if your working that many hours not sure how you have time to be posting all day.

Offline wierdal832

• View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 20, 2013, 05:29:44 PM »

And what makes you so sure that you work more hours then me

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #684 on: June 20, 2013, 05:32:29 PM »
And what makes you so sure that you work more hours then me

Ah, so not only do your typing skills need work, so do your reading comprehension skills.

I never said I was "sure." For all I know, you're a emergency brain surgeon. In that case, I admit, you probably work more than me.

That wasn't a jab at u

So it was only an attempt to excuse your laziness? I see.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline wierdal832

• View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 20, 2013, 05:36:32 PM »
Ah, so not only do your typing skills need work, so do your reading comprehension skills.

I never said I was "sure." For all I know, you're a emergency brain surgeon. In that case, I admit, you probably work more than me.

So it was only an attempt to excuse your laziness? I see.
Yes my reading and writing may need some help. But as long as ppl understand what I'm asking I don't see a reason to fix it. And U being a lawyer I'm sure you work more hours then me, so there u did get me
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:44:28 PM by wierdal832 »

Offline txtmax4

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 20, 2013, 05:46:33 PM »
This is what "waters down" the forums and why the senior members are barely coming here these days.

AJK is trying to defend something the was built up by him and others like him and is now being destroyed with stupid nonsense and kindergarten babies.

Soon this place will turn into a n00b farbrengen and everyone will forget why they're here in the first place.
If You See Something, Say Something!!

Offline Moishebatchy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Arzei Makolet Platinum, Yossi's Makolet Silver, Yesh! Gold, Rav Kav Dirt
« Reply #687 on: June 20, 2013, 05:51:57 PM »
Yes my reading and writing may need some help. But as long as ppl understand what I'm asking I don't see a reason to fix it.

Reminds me of what someone once said... good grammar is the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

You will always find people who will tolerate your second class fifth class grammar and spelling... the same way you will always find people who will tolerate homeless beggars. But you'll notice... the homeless beggars have (a) far less people paying attention to them, and (b) get quarters, not hundred dollar bills.

Yes, your current uneducated approach will get answers many times, despite pissing people off. But you won't really be taken seriously by the people that count - and get the REALLY valuable answers you sometimes need - unless you shape up. Until then... you know you're sh*t. Or at least we know it.

#my2cents

This is what "waters down" the forums and why the senior members are barely coming here these days.

AJK is trying to defend something the was built up by him and others like him and is now being destroyed with stupid nonsense and kindergarten babies.

Soon this place will turn into a n00b farbrengen and everyone will forget why they're here in the first place.
+100

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 20, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »
I'd further respond, but I think the previous two posts about sums it up.

Offline wierdal832

• View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 20, 2013, 05:56:05 PM »

well mayb If the "senior members" stopped thinking they were the sh*t, and gave normal answers, instead of smartass answers, this place wouldn't  be destroyed with stupidly like this

Offline wierdal832

• View Profile
« Reply #690 on: June 20, 2013, 05:59:29 PM »
Anyways I goda get back to "work" so ttyl

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 20, 2013, 06:00:14 PM »

well said
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline txtmax4

• View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 20, 2013, 06:20:45 PM »
well mayb If the "senior members" stopped thinking they were the sh*t, and gave normal answers, instead of smartass answers, this place wouldn't  be destroyed with stupidly like this
Like it or not this place, or any other serious adult forum for that matter, is not put out there so that all the brain dead people can drool their spit on it.

Obviously you'll view senior members as them thinking they're s**t, it's how 5 year old always view the teacher as "mean".

Regardless of what they are or how they answer, that is not an excuse for anyone to come here and destroy this place.

Offline Moishebatchy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Arzei Makolet Platinum, Yossi's Makolet Silver, Yesh! Gold, Rav Kav Dirt
« Reply #693 on: June 20, 2013, 06:25:31 PM »

Head, meet wall. Wall, meet head. Head, please thump wall repeatedly, with great force.

Are you just playing dumb?! Or do you seriously not get it??!!

It's not about us; it's about you. WE don't need your approval t be "the sh*t", as you call us; we're quite confident with who we are and what we are worth. YOU, on the other hand, often need help here, whether from us, or from other members. And let me tell you... sending people unsolicited PMs for information that is easily obtainable by searching - or even posting in the open - is a great way to piss them off. Have you not seen Dan's signature lately? Oh, wait, you're probably too lazy to search for it... let me pull it up for you:

67 PMs received this week that could've been posted publicly and you probably would've been answered

Granted, "this week" is ancient history by now, but the point stays the same: nobody likes being pestered with absolutely unnecessary PMs. You are expected to do your due diligence like the rest of us. If you write like crap but think it's okay "cuz if nobody understands what i write & answers me, ill just pm someone & hell answer", then even though you are registered here longer than AJK and myself, you are nevertheless no better than the wave of n00bs who joined recently. You and the n00bs have this in common: you are destroying our little haven of order and happiness that we've worked so hard to create here, contributing to its descent into utter and useless chaos.

And as for your grammar and spelling: ignorance is okay... but don't be proud of it. Talk about being a smart@$$... being lousy at something, and yet proudly proclaiming that you have no intention of even trying to improve, is the ultimate form of being a smart@$$. So at the very least, watch what you call people, so you don't end up being a hypocrite, too.

ETA:
Like it or not this place, or any other serious adult forum for that matter, is not put out there so that all the brain dead people can drool their spit on it.

Obviously you'll view senior members as them thinking they're s**t, it's how 5 year old always view the teacher as "mean".

Regardless of what they are or how they answer, that is not an excuse for anyone to come here and destroy this place.
Once again txtmax4 nails it perfectly. :)

Offline hocker

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 20, 2013, 06:38:25 PM »
ETA:Once again txtmax4 nails it perfectly. :)
+100

Offline Saver2000

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 20, 2013, 06:53:23 PM »
This is one of the dumbest stupidest most immature comment that I've seen made by more than just one n00b.

No one has time to "sit on ddf all day" , but everyone got to where they are and know what they from reading and reading and reading.

Just bec your lazy, doesn't mean someone has to answer your very basic question.

At least have the decency to take 2 minutes and search.   >:(

@txtxmx
@Moishebatchy
+100

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 20, 2013, 06:55:09 PM »
Uh oh, someone poked the hornets nest...

...and by hornets, I mean members who (i) have done their due diligence by reading, reading, and reading, and (ii) who have contributed to this forum.

These guys are players hornets here... Moishebatchy, txtmax4, PlatinumGuy, hocker, and Saver2000.

Feel free to argue with them if you so like, or take it as constructive criticism. Personally? I hope you do the latter and become, well, a hornet!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:58:14 PM by AJK »

Offline aussiebochur

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 20, 2013, 07:21:48 PM »
WOW!

Offline txtmax4

• View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 20, 2013, 07:35:54 PM »
constructive criticism
+100
I hope you do the latter and become, well, a hornet!
Couldn't agree more, and I believe it's ultimately everyone's wish that we be one team with one purpose.

Offline mochada

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 20, 2013, 08:03:21 PM »
+100Couldn't agree more, and I believe it's ultimately everyone's wish that we be one team with one purpose.

+1000

Although, I am more of a reader than a poster, I cannot agree more with the past few posts from the more senior members.  All of us have busy schedules but if you want to "take the easy way out" and diss them, they just may choose not to assist you anymore.  Don't just dish it....if you can't take it!

Kudos to all those that make time in their busy day to help others!