Author Topic: Ink 60K Is Back  (Read 57158 times)

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Ink 60K Is Back
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2014, 10:05:19 PM »
why wait??? do a 2-3 bm (if you're doing 2 bm you have a chance to get instant approval ver. waiting to get approved they'll see your first pull just a few days before)
Im talking about all in the same day. Some people were saying it might be easier to get the 1st approved if they don't see the other apps.

Offline Novo

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Chase A/A, Amex F/R, Citi A/A. Hertz DNR.
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2014, 10:16:19 PM »
Im talking about all in the same day. Some people were saying it might be easier to get the 1st approved if they don't see the other apps.
on the other end by doing 2 bm you have a chance of getting approved instantly ( which really depends on your credit.) if you have a real good credit report i'd say you should do 2 bm. either-way they'll see your  first application while processing the second one so why should you do it separate? 
I try my best :-\
Quote from: Centro
If you wanna go fast, go alone
If you wanna go far, go together

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2014, 10:22:15 PM »
on the other end by doing 2 bm you have a chance of getting approved instantly ( which really depends on your credit.) if you have a real good credit report i'd say you should do 2 bm. either-way they'll see your  first application while processing the second one so why should you do it separate?
At least have a better chance of getting at least 1 approved. I have excellent credit report. Hasn't helped.

Offline Miracle

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2014, 01:06:44 AM »
At least have a better chance of getting at least 1 approved. I have excellent credit report. Hasn't helped.
+1, I have exellent credit and it has not helped in the instant approval dept. I had to call in several times...

Offline avadah

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2014, 01:49:05 AM »
What's the most revenue I can put on an app that wouldn't be reported to IRS? 9k?

Offline smaxber

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2014, 02:28:41 AM »
i agree....like apply in the AM for IB, if approved great, if not recon and theyll see 1 app....then later apply for IP. again theyll see 1 app but will see new card opened as well but possibilty of instant approval? still shoudl be 1 pull

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2014, 09:09:49 AM »
When using sole-proprietorship, does it have to be "timt sole-proprietorship", or could it be any business name sole-proprietorship ?

Offline asks

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2014, 09:20:14 AM »
When using sole-proprietorship, does it have to be "timt sole-proprietorship", or could it be any business name sole-proprietorship ?
You can call it TSP for short

Offline mochada

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2014, 09:21:47 AM »
nice. Ever had chase biz cards before?

Had an Ink Plus before....they gave me an issue to approve both on first call, only approve Bold. Waited 3 hours, HUCA #1, Plus approved.

Offline Novo

• View Profile
  • Programs: Chase A/A, Amex F/R, Citi A/A. Hertz DNR.
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2014, 09:22:47 AM »
You can use any name you want. Choose between Meshiga, Tzidriet, etc.
I try my best :-\
Quote from: Centro
If you wanna go fast, go alone
If you wanna go far, go together

Offline springles

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »
never applied for business cards before.  How does one fit their name and sole Proprietorship in the business name section that only allows for 26 letters?  Or do you just put your name their and select Sole Proprietorship as the type?

Offline Marco Polo

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 104
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2014, 09:48:32 AM »
never applied for business cards before.  How does one fit their name and sole Proprietorship in the business name section that only allows for 26 letters?  Or do you just put your name their and select Sole Proprietorship as the type?
That.
Quaerite et Invenietis.

Offline springles

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2014, 11:04:31 AM »
That.
Thanks, and for annual revenue you put an anticipated number, not your personal income, right?

Offline CtownBin

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2014, 12:12:02 PM »
The reason to do it separate, as mentioned upthread, is because if you do them together, then the recon rep will see that you made TWO apps when he/she is considering to approve you for the first one, which makes you seem like more of a risk. If you do one at a time, he/she will only see one app at the time of that first recon call. It would still only be one pull if done the same day, and with the crackdown that seems to be happening at Chase Business, instant approvals are extremely tough anyways. This gives you the best chance to at least get one of them approved.

Offline CtownBin

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2014, 01:00:45 PM »
Applied for IB, pending. Did Recon twice, declined both times :-(. Reasons given were too many recent cards opened with Chase (I opened 2 cards in November and 2 more on March 1). Both agents also said that my business was too new- it is 2 years old, I was a bit surprised they considered that too new- and also that my annual revenue (9k) was too low. When I asked what those numbers should be in order to get approved, neither agent would say. A year ago, my wife was approved for the IB with numbers worse than that- the business was only 1 year old and the revenue was 5k- which means they have REALLY cracked down since then. When I offered to move credit around and close TWO of the personal cards in order to approve just ONE new card, she just said "unfortunately we cannot approve you for an additional card today, there is a limit of how many cards you can have." When I asked "well that's why I am offering to close 2 cards and only get one new one," she just said "I understand what you're asking, but we won't be approving an additional card today." She was pretty firm about it. The second agent also said she knew about the first call, which makes me think there isn't really much of a point in doing HUCA #3. Any ideas?

Also, if people who got approved could post data points about how long their business has been open and what revenue they put down, as well as their recent card openings situation, it could really help the rest of us figure out what they want to see, and how long to wait before wasting another pull...

Thanks in advance, and good luck to everyone taking a shot at this! Looks like it's gotten A LOT tougher.

Offline CS1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, Bonvoy Titanium Feb 2025
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2014, 01:06:27 PM »
Applied for IB, pending. Did Recon twice, declined both times :-(. Reasons given were too many recent cards opened with Chase (I opened 2 cards in November and 2 more on March 1). Both agents also said that my business was too new- it is 2 years old, I was a bit surprised they considered that too new- and also that my annual revenue (9k) was too low. When I asked what those numbers should be in order to get approved, neither agent would say. A year ago, my wife was approved for the IB with numbers worse than that- the business was only 1 year old and the revenue was 5k- which means they have REALLY cracked down since then. When I offered to move credit around and close TWO of the personal cards in order to approve just ONE new card, she just said "unfortunately we cannot approve you for an additional card today, there is a limit of how many cards you can have." When I asked "well that's why I am offering to close 2 cards and only get one new one," she just said "I understand what you're asking, but we won't be approving an additional card today." She was pretty firm about it. The second agent also said she knew about the first call, which makes me think there isn't really much of a point in doing HUCA #3. Any ideas?

Also, if people who got approved could post data points about how long their business has been open and what revenue they put down, as well as their recent card openings situation, it could really help the rest of us figure out what they want to see, and how long to wait before wasting another pull...

Thanks in advance, and good luck to everyone taking a shot at this! Looks like it's gotten A LOT tougher.
Can you HUCA and ask if you can put total annual (anticipated) household income?
I think that's the number that really matters in the applications, right?
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline Malachi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2014, 02:07:00 PM »
Went for ink bold Approved.  Congrats dan ;)
Denny Crane

Offline @Yehuda

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »

+1 Had almost the exact same experience. Would love to see those data points you mentioned.
How about it, Malachi?
Went for ink bold Approved.  Congrats dan ;)

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2014, 02:29:07 PM »
They are real idiots by saying that a 2 year business is a new business  :o :o >:( >:( so what? That's why I can't get a CC?  ::)

If they don't wanna accept your application because you have opened 10 cards in the past year, say that. Don't beat around the bush.

You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline Adam101

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2014, 03:33:56 PM »
So i now have 55k points for opening Ink Plus. I have no other cards that I can transfer for airline points. How do I book an airline ticket with those points?