Topic Wiki

I have a 7 night bonvoy certificate which expires this week. Since it has been extended a year ago they are unwilling to extended again, only to give me 5000 points for it. Any suggestions?
« Last edited by yaakovb on January 28, 2020, 02:09:36 PM »

Author Topic: #Bonvoyed - Master thread - Post all Bonvoyed related content - Only Negative  (Read 61253 times)

Offline Hjay

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Marriott Brooklyn Bridge redeemed 2 of my 35K certs for 1 night.

Thought this was a hack & was about to ask how you did it , if you called hotel directly… then I remembered which thread I’m reading  ;D

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
Marriott Brooklyn Bridge redeemed 2 of my 35K certs for 1 night.
Can't believe they sold the Brooklyn Bridge to you, out of all people.

Offline tavster

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 65
    • View Profile
  • Programs: LY TP

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
Booked the residence inn surfside for my brother. Called the day before to ask for upgrade and the guy said, I can only upgrade you to the studio with a sofa. So I called again at night and the lady was nice and said she can give us the 1 BR (the app reflected that she indeed gave us the 1 BR). When checking in, the guy I called the day before said, I told you that room is not available, I dont know why you called again and downgraded to the room he originally gave.....

Offline Alexsei

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
Booked the residence inn surfside for my brother. Called the day before to ask for upgrade and the guy said, I can only upgrade you to the studio with a sofa. So I called again at night and the lady was nice and said she can give us the 1 BR (the app reflected that she indeed gave us the 1 BR). When checking in, the guy I called the day before said, I told you that room is not available, I dont know why you called again and downgraded to the room he originally gave.....
Over to the "blatant antisemitism" thread...
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline Gvann

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF gold elite, AA Executive Platinum, DL outcasted platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Hyatt Discoverist

You should send email to the general manager and get major compensation for this, and probably refunded. That is terrible and if the company went back on their word and officially downgraded you, you should get a refund

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online tzifanya54

• View Profile

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Insane, no more hotel branded water bottles for me.
Yes, though may I suggest checking the cap seal?

Online tzifanya54

• View Profile
Yes, though may I suggest checking the cap seal?
Lol, Yes I was thinking that, can't be too careful. Besides, the whole story just grosses me out, who knows what else they are doing when you are not in the room? Now that most chains are switching to the communal dispensers in the showers, this makes me rethink that too.