Topic Wiki

When reporting a new offer please post here http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=49544.0

To take advantage of an Amex offer, first save the offer to your card, then do the spending. There are a few ways to save offers to your card; http://www.amexoffers.com/ has links to most of them. Depending on the offer and depending on your Amex card, it may be available via none, one or more than one of these methods:

americanexpress.com web site
Log into the americanexpress.com web site. If you get the new version of the site, scroll down to Amex Offers & Benefits at the bottom of the page. If you get the old version, click the Amex Offers For You tab. You can also see on this web site which offers you already saved (even if you saved them via a method other than this web site) and which offers you already redeemed. This method is only available for Amex credit and charge cards issued by American Express.
The maximum number of offer that the site will show you is 100. If you already have 100 available offers, there may be other offers that they are prepared to show you, but are not showing you because you already have the maximum. To see additional offers, save one or more of your available offers and then refresh the list (F5 in most Windows browsers).

Saving an offer on AmericanExpress.com to one of your cards will automatically make it unavailable for the rest of your cards linked to the same login. The way to get around this is by opening all of your cards in separate tabs and then saving the offer in each.  **

**Sign into different tabs?!?
Sign onto your Amex account. card #1 is on the page.  scroll to offers. note a good one. 
Open  tab 2: amex.com (or with Chrome, right click on the first tab and choose Duplicate) > you are already logged in.> go to my accounts > click on card #2  on the top of the page. scroll to offers. check for same good offer. 
Open tab #3. repeat as for tab #2. Repeat as necessary.
THEN: on tab #1 - click 'save' .  Then on tab #2 click 'save' . Then on each tab.
If you so desire: check on each card's 'saved offers' to check that it's there.

This link should take you to the Amex old layout,
which is much easier to scroll down through all the offers.

Amex® Mobile app
This method is only available for Amex credit and charge cards issued by American Express. The login is the same as for the americanexpress.com web site.

Dedicated web site for enrollment
Some Amex offers, most notably Small Business Saturday, but also NYC Restaurant Week, Home Depot, Amazon and DirecTV, offer a dedicated web site where you could enter your card information to enroll.

For Bluebird/Serve cards
Amex offers can be saved via the bluebird.com web site. Go to Plan & Manage > Amex Offers. Amex offers can also be saved via the Bluebird mobile app.

For cards not issued by American Express (such as Amex cards issued by Citi, USAA, PenFed, Bank of America, etc.)
Add offers to your card at this site: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/network/shopping.html
You will be prompted for your name, card number and email address.
« Last edited by David R on January 23, 2020, 05:47:50 PM »

Author Topic: Amex Offers Discussion Thread  (Read 3430108 times)

Offline MarkS

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Amex Offers Discussion Thread
« on: November 21, 2011, 02:27:19 PM »
Venteprivee

vente-privee offers members-only access to European and American brand sales events, featuring irresistible products for up to 70% off.

Since vente-privee is affiliated with American Express, American Express is offering up a free $20 statement credit when you make your first purchase= 1 item up to $20 will be free!
There is lots in the Agatha Ruiz de la Prada sale for under $20.
Make sure to use your American Express card by 12/31/11 to get the credit.
With the Amex statement credit, you'll be getting these for free or super cheap!!
Within 6-8 weeks you will receive a $20 statement credit, so if you spent less than $20= free!

To redeem this offer, you must use any eligible American Express® Card to make your first purchase at vente-privee through 12/31/2011. An "Eligible Card" is defined as a valid American Express Credit or Charge Card, in good standing and not in default, issued in the U.S. either by American Express or by a licensed third-party bank issuer of American Express branded Cards. Certain Cards are not deemed Eligible Cards, including American Express Cards issued in the U.S. by Department Stores National Bank, Pre-paid Cards (including, without limitation, American Express Gift Cards and Serve cards), and American Express Corporate Cards. If your Card is replaced during the promotional period, please call the Customer Service number on the back of your Card for assistance. Statement credit will be issued approximately 6–8 weeks after the qualifying purchase is charged to your Card account. Your ability to earn rewards may be based on the amount of your purchase after the statement credit has been applied. Individual rewards program terms and conditions apply. If the purchase(s) is subject to finance charges, finance charges will accrue on the total amount of the purchase(s) prior to the application of the statement credit.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:45:08 PM by Dan »

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Venteprivee

vente-privee offers members-only access to European and American brand sales events, featuring irresistible products for up to 70% off.

Since vente-privee is affiliated with American Express, American Express is offering up a free $20 statement credit when you make your first purchase= 1 item up to $20 will be free!
There is lots in the Agatha Ruiz de la Prada sale for under $20.
Make sure to use your American Express card by 12/31/11 to get the credit.
With the Amex statement credit, you'll be getting these for free or super cheap!!
Within 6-8 weeks you will receive a $20 statement credit, so if you spent less than $20= free!

To redeem this offer, you must use any eligible American Express® Card to make your first purchase at vente-privee through 12/31/2011. An "Eligible Card" is defined as a valid American Express Credit or Charge Card, in good standing and not in default, issued in the U.S. either by American Express or by a licensed third-party bank issuer of American Express branded Cards. Certain Cards are not deemed Eligible Cards, including American Express Cards issued in the U.S. by Department Stores National Bank, Pre-paid Cards (including, without limitation, American Express Gift Cards and Serve cards), and American Express Corporate Cards. If your Card is replaced during the promotional period, please call the Customer Service number on the back of your Card for assistance. Statement credit will be issued approximately 6–8 weeks after the qualifying purchase is charged to your Card account. Your ability to earn rewards may be based on the amount of your purchase after the statement credit has been applied. Individual rewards program terms and conditions apply. If the purchase(s) is subject to finance charges, finance charges will accrue on the total amount of the purchase(s) prior to the application of the statement credit.

I just saw this on my Amex statement the other day, didn't yet have a chance to check it out.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
Seems they have a referral system where you get $20 credit for referring someone when they make their first purchase. So if you have multiple AMEX cards you can refer each of the cards, make a free purchase with the AMEX statement credit on each on the cards, then the original account should have plenty of credit  :)

Dan this is the point where you add in your referral link  ;)

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Seems they have a referral system where you get $20 credit for referring someone when they make their first purchase. So if you have multiple AMEX cards you can refer each of the cards, make a free purchase with the AMEX statement credit on each on the cards, then the original account should have plenty of credit  :)

Dan this is the point where you add in your referral link  ;)

Can we double-dip and get $40 credit per card?
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
Can we double-dip and get $40 credit per card?

I doubt it but typically the amex promotions allow a separate credit for each AU

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
BTW, I just confirmed that the $20 includes shipping so you can get stuff totally free!

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
BTW, I just confirmed that the $20 includes shipping so you can get stuff totally free!

Giftcards?

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
Giftcards?
Are you asking if they sell giftcards?

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Are you asking if they sell giftcards?

Can we get $20 vente-privee (or other) giftcards for free?

Offline myb821

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
doesnt look they sell gift cards but they do have some stuff for less then $20

Offline myb821

• View Profile
doesnt look they say a minimum purchase. does that mean if i buy something for 6 dollars i will still get a 20 statement credit. they currently have something selling for two dolars so if i purchase that it will be 2 dollars plus 6 dollars shipping so 8 dollars and then if i get 20 i would be making 12 dollars profit
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:04:07 PM by myb821 »

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
Any reason to assume AU's won't also get the credit?

Offline myb821

• View Profile
i just purchased something for 8.66 i will let u know what happens

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
Tax in ny but no tax to nj

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
i just purchased something for 8.66 i will let u know what happens
Supposedly it takes a whole billing cycle for the credit to come.

Offline MnM1130

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
thanks... just bought a bunch of unnecessary stuff! and will check back tom for more..

Offline myb821

• View Profile
Supposedly it takes a whole billing cycle for the credit to come.
according to who

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
according to who
Venteprivee
 Statement credit will be issued approximately 6–8 weeks after the qualifying purchase is charged to your Card account.

Offline myb821

• View Profile
they always say that. weird i placed the order for 8.66 and it said complete and is pending on my cc but there is no order in my order history and didnt get an email confirmation

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
they always say that. weird i placed the order for 8.66 and it said complete and is pending on my cc but there is no order in my order history and didnt get an email confirmation

it's coming up by me in the order history and got the email