Author Topic: Israel War News (3 bochurim kidnapped by terrorist! HYD)  (Read 296828 times)

Offline Let3

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: 3 bochurim kidnapped by terrorist!
« Reply #1420 on: July 25, 2014, 02:52:10 AM »
A few Golani soldiers said this..- We captured and interrogated a few hamas tererorists. We aksed them you built these tunnels for so long, how come you never used them to kidnap or kill israelis? One answered we were digging and building for 12!!!!years tons of tunnels that were 25 ft deep. We were preparing for 12 years and we were ready to use them on this coming rosh hashana. We had plans of going in 25-30 terrorists in each tunnel (they've found 40 so far)armed into israel on rosh hashana bc that is when the chayalim are off and there is less guards and all jews are in shul and there is a 2 day chag. We were planning on kidnapping women and men and spreading them in the tunnels nd gaza so you can't bomb us or kill us. It would have been the end of israel, we would have taken over. Akl hamas terrorists were going to go in. And they were almost ready--only 2 months left!!this rosh hashana they were going to do this! And our war now saved our lives. E/o was wondering where their tefillos went when they davenned for the 3 boys--it went here!!it saved us! If not for them we never would have found the tunnels.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 25, 2014, 03:40:10 AM »
A few Golani soldiers said this..- We captured and interrogated a few hamas tererorists. We aksed them you built these tunnels for so long, how come you never used them to kidnap or kill israelis? One answered we were digging and building for 12!!!!years tons of tunnels that were 25 ft deep. We were preparing for 12 years and we were ready to use them on this coming rosh hashana. We had plans of going in 25-30 terrorists in each tunnel (they've found 40 so far)armed into israel on rosh hashana bc that is when the chayalim are off and there is less guards and all jews are in shul and there is a 2 day chag. We were planning on kidnapping women and men and spreading them in the tunnels nd gaza so you can't bomb us or kill us. It would have been the end of israel, we would have taken over. Akl hamas terrorists were going to go in. And they were almost ready--only 2 months left!!this rosh hashana they were going to do this! And our war now saved our lives. E/o was wondering where their tefillos went when they davenned for the 3 boys--it went here!!it saved us! If not for them we never would have found the tunnels.
Whatsapp?

Offline Let3

• View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 25, 2014, 03:46:22 AM »
This was, but I got an email too from a very reliable person who said he heard it first hand from someone "very politically connected in Israel" (as he put it) 

Offline Let3

• View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 25, 2014, 03:46:42 AM »
Idk to believe or not- but scry though!

Offline sky121

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 25, 2014, 03:48:01 AM »
Who knows for sure at this point... Either way. It's a fact they had access to all these tunnels and BH haven't been using them as far as we know.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline Crazy tools

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Club, Avis Presidents, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite, SPG Gold
« Reply #1425 on: July 25, 2014, 03:50:42 AM »
New subject. Was Israel really unaware of all these tunnels? Rumors going around that they were preparing a massive simultaneous attack on Rosh Hashanna.
Same source?

Offline Let3

• View Profile

Offline moko

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 25, 2014, 07:27:48 AM »
Excellent comparison. If I'm driving, and someone throws his son in front of my car, I can't ride him over because 'it's the dads fault'.

Nobody disagrees that we're morally different. That doesn't entitle us to stoop to their level. Headlines equate money.
good point, now let me help you finish that analogy. But if by making a short stop or swerving to avoid the kid would cause damage or death to MY children then I would instinctively choose to run over his child. Let me explain it to you with a simpler analogy, my dear. The world talks about proportionate response, let me explain what proportionate response is. As a parent and educator when a child acts out we need to figure out a proportionate consequence to ensure that he does not repeat his action. This applies if and only ifthe child is not causing danger to himself or others but if the child is pushing other children into oncoming traffic then on might use extreme force to stop him and wouldn't worry about breaking his arm from pulling him away, even though the parent or teacher would
feel terrible if his arm broke and then died from an asthma attack.  Likewise, if your house is burning down in midst of a drought, you don't spend 3 hrs. measuring how much water you need to ensure no one dehydrated next week.

Offline MenachemS

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 25, 2014, 09:07:34 AM »
What I really don't get about the pro Palestinians here is where is your sense of 'Am'? How can  you care more about Arab Gazans than Jewish soldiers and the rest of the yidden living there?

Because they're in eretz yisroel? None of the anti zionist gedolei yisroel would EVER think like that!

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #1429 on: July 25, 2014, 09:13:38 AM »
Bennet: If you have a better way to do it YOU come here and do it...

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: July 25, 2014, 09:46:44 AM »

The next Israeli she interviews she's going to ask the same stupid questions. They have to push the agenda, no matter how idiotic it is. The British have massacred many innocent people over the years. Just ask the Irish. Maybe Israel should fight hamas the same way Britain fought the IRA.

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: July 25, 2014, 09:52:49 AM »

The second video where he keeps on saying the same thing over and over... He has to explain not just that we are fighting back, he has to explain, you're asking me why we kill civilians, WE DON'T KILL CIVILIANS, we shot on Hamas as international law requires every country to protect it's citizens, NOW, Hamas places civilians in that area's IT IS HAMAS who is EFFECTIVELY killing them. Again have an interview with Hamas spokesman why they are killing civilians, we do exactly what international law requires. And again, WE DON'T KILL CIVILIANS, HAMAS IS KILLING THEIR CIVILIANS WITH OUR WEAPONS!

Why can't the world understand this???????
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 25, 2014, 09:55:49 AM »
The second video where he keeps on saying the same thing over and over... He has to explain not just that we are fighting back, he has to explain, you're asking me why we kill civilians, WE DON'T KILL CIVILIANS, we shot on Hamas as international law requires every country to protect it's citizens, NOW, Hamas places civilians in that area's IT IS HAMAS who is EFFECTIVELY killing them. Again have an interview with Hamas spokesman why they are killing civilians, we do exactly what international law requires. And again, WE DON'T KILL CIVILIANS, HAMAS IS KILLING THEIR CIVILIANS WITH OUR WEAPONS!

Why can't the world understand this???????
Cause they don't want Israel to exist. There's mass killing going on all over the world, yet only Israel gets asked these questions.

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 25, 2014, 11:11:43 AM »

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #1435 on: July 25, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »
He's the one that hamas allegedly has, correct ?
FTFY

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 25, 2014, 11:13:37 AM »
FTFY
How else would they know his id number ?

Offline MC

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile

Offline SamKey

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: If I'm there I can't be here and if I'm here I can't be there
  • Programs: National EE; Hertz PC; Sixt Plt; Avis First; Hilton Gold; Priority Club Plt; West Bestern DE; Carlson Club GE; Accor PLT
« Reply #1438 on: July 25, 2014, 11:15:37 AM »
How else would they know his id number ?
They got his boot which has his dog tag

Offline Emkay

• View Profile