Topic Wiki

Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

Dead
70K after spending $1000 in 3 months;
link

50,000 points after spending $1,000 in 3 months:
http://www.dansdeals.com/go/marriott1/

Users are reporting that Chase (ask via SM) will agree to match the 70k offer (or even 80k, apparently) if you spend $3,000.

70k Biz link after 2000 spend 3 months.
link

Once you get the anniversary Category 1-5 certificate, it stays in your account, even if you cancel your card and don't pay the AF.
« Last edited by jj1000 on March 14, 2018, 12:49:26 PM »

Author Topic: Marriott Rewards Card  (Read 173838 times)

Offline sguitarist18

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: Marriott Rewards Card
« Reply #960 on: July 21, 2020, 09:48:51 PM »
OK, I have the Bonvoy Boundless card, which I got when I was spending a lot of time in hotels for work. Not currently doing that, nor planning on doing it again anytime soon.

Debating downgrading the card to the no-AF version, though it doesn't have the free annual night. I know the annual night is worth a lot, but honestly, I don't even know if/when I'd use it.

Wanted to hear the thoughts of those more experienced in this game than I am.

Offline yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
Re: Marriott Rewards Card
« Reply #961 on: July 21, 2020, 09:57:14 PM »
OK, I have the Bonvoy Boundless card, which I got when I was spending a lot of time in hotels for work. Not currently doing that, nor planning on doing it again anytime soon.

Debating downgrading the card to the no-AF version, though it doesn't have the free annual night. I know the annual night is worth a lot, but honestly, I don't even know if/when I'd use it.

Wanted to hear the thoughts of those more experienced in this game than I am.
Two points:
1) you might as well try for a retention offer like I just got here
2) you can try to sell your free night here and if your just looking to break even or make a very small profit, you will probably have takers.
Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.