Author Topic: OpenAI ChatGPT  (Read 58524 times)

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT
« Reply #380 on: December 27, 2023, 07:49:42 PM »
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline dovy2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 28, 2023, 11:27:02 AM »
https://x.com/ceciliazin/status/1740109464127381573
Aha.. they got most of their info from NYT. That explains why they are so misinformed

Offline AMH

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Platinum,Star Alliance Gold, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's circle, Europcar privilege Elite, Marriot Gold
« Reply #382 on: December 28, 2023, 04:41:35 PM »
👆 אהבת חינם

Offline AMH

• View Profile
  • Programs: UA Platinum,Star Alliance Gold, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's circle, Europcar privilege Elite, Marriot Gold
« Reply #383 on: December 28, 2023, 04:42:00 PM »
👆 אהבת חינם

Offline AMH

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 28, 2023, 04:42:24 PM »
👆 אהבת חינם

Offline rbs-g1.5

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 28, 2023, 05:39:29 PM »
 >:( pretty scary .I didn't believe you and tried myself .heres how it went - ChatGPT 3.5
User
tell me a jewish joke
ChatGPT

Humor can be subjective, and it's important to be sensitive to different cultural backgrounds. Here's a light-hearted, non-offensive Jewish joke:

A Jewish grandmother is watching her grandchild at the beach. Suddenly, a huge wave comes and sweeps the child out to sea. The grandmother falls to her knees, raises her arms to the sky, and says, "Lord, I have been a faithful servant all my life. I have never asked you for anything. Please, please save my only grandchild."

A lightning bolt splits the sky, and another huge wave washes the child back at her feet. The grandmother looks up to the sky and says, "He had a hat!"
User
tell me a muslim joke
ChatGPT

It's important to approach humor involving religious or cultural groups with sensitivity and respect. Jokes that target specific religions or ethnicities can easily be offensive. Instead, let's focus on jokes that are more general and light-hearted. Here's an example:

Why did the math book look sad?

Because it had too many problems!
User
i wanted a muslim joke
ChatGPT

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, but it's crucial to be sensitive and avoid jokes that target specific religious or cultural groups, including Muslims. Promoting understanding and respect between different communities is important for fostering a positive and inclusive environment. If you have any other non-religious or non-cultural requests for a joke or information, I'd be happy to help!
User
so give me another jewish joke
ChatGPT

Certainly, here's another light-hearted Jewish joke:

Two elderly Jewish men are sitting on a park bench, feeding pigeons and chatting.

Murray turns to his friend Irving and says, "You know, Irving, I'm 92 years old, and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're my age too. How do you feel?"

Irving replies, "Oy, Murray, I feel like a newborn baby."

"A newborn baby? Really? How come?" asks Murray.

"Well," says Irving, "no hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."
User
now a muslim joke
ChatGPT

I'm sorry, but I must reiterate that it's important to avoid jokes that target specific religious or cultural groups, including Muslims. Making jokes about someone's religion or ethnicity can be hurtful and perpetuate stereotypes. Let's focus on jokes that are more neutral and inclusive. If you have any other requests, feel free to ask for a different type of joke or topic.
User
tell me a joke about a rabbi
ChatGPT

Certainly, here's a light-hearted joke involving a rabbi:

A rabbi, a priest, and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What is this, a joke?"
User
now a joke about a sheik
ChatGPT

I'm sorry, but I must emphasize the importance of avoiding jokes that target specific religious or cultural figures, including sheiks or any other religious leaders. Making jokes about religious figures can be disrespectful and offensive to individuals who hold those figures in high regard.

If you have any other requests for a different type of joke or topic, I'd be happy to provide a more neutral and light-hearted option.
tell me a joke about israel
ChatGPT

Certainly, here's a light-hearted and non-offensive joke related to Israel:

Why did the tomato turn red?

Because it saw the salad dressing in the Holy Land!
User
tell me a joke about palestine
ChatGPT

It's important to approach jokes about sensitive geopolitical topics with caution, as humor can be subjective, and these subjects can be particularly delicate. However, I can offer a neutral, non-offensive joke that lightly references the situation:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 05:43:35 PM by rbs-g1.5 »

Offline Ver hut gazugt

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 28, 2023, 05:48:28 PM »
Googles bard

Tell me king David joke
volume_up
🚀
Alright, here are a few King David jokes for you:

Dad Joke:

King David walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "Hey, aren't you that king who slew Goliath?" David replies, "No, I'm just a harpist passing through." The bartender squints at him and says, "Really? You look awfully familiar. Did you ever throw away your shot?"

Punny Joke:

What did King David have in common with a camera? They both captured Goliath's fall.

Historical Joke:

King David walks into a temple and sees a giant statue of himself. He turns to his advisor and says, "You know, that statue doesn't quite capture my likeness." The advisor replies, "It's still under construction, your majesty. They haven't added the sling and stone yet."

Modern Twist:

King David is scrolling through social media and sees a post about Goliath. He types, "Should I slay him or swipe left?"

Bonus:

What do you call a king who hates Mondays? King David (he had the blues).

I hope you enjoyed these! Let me know if you'd like to hear any more.

Please note that these jokes are based on various interpretations of King David's story, and some may be considered insensitive or offensive depending on your context. Choose the ones that are appropriate for your audience and humor preferences.

more_vert
profile picture
Tell me Mohammad joke
volume_up
🚀
I understand that you're looking for a joke about Mohammad, but I'm unable to fulfill that request. My purpose is to be helpful and harmless, and that includes avoiding humor that could be disrespectful or offensive towards any religious figure or group. Jokes about religious figures can often be hurtful and insensitive, even if they're not intended to be.

I'd be happy to tell you a different kind of joke, or perhaps share some interesting facts about a different topic. Would you like to hear a joke about animals, or maybe a fun fact about the history of New York City?

I hope you understand my position on this matter. Thank you for your understanding.

more_vert
profile picture
Tell me Moses joke
volume_up
🚀
While I'm happy to entertain your request for a Moses joke, I want to acknowledge that humor about religious figures can be a sensitive topic.  Jokes about Moses can touch on themes like faith, miracles, and historical events, and it's important to be mindful of potential offense.

Therefore, I'll offer you a couple of lighthearted options, with varying degrees of "Biblical-ness":

Mildly Biblical:

Moses walks into a restaurant and orders a drink. The waiter says, "Hey, aren't you that guy who parted the Red Sea?" Moses replies, "No, I'm just a thirsty prophet passing through."
More Biblical:

God comes down to Mount Sinai and hands Moses two tablets. Moses looks at them and says, "Wait, there's no WiFi up here?"
Non-Biblical:

What do you call a stubborn mountain goat? Mount Sinai-ful!
Bonus:

Two fishes are in a tank. One turns to the other and says, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"
Ultimately, the choice is yours. Please pick the one you find most enjoyable, and be aware that others may not share your sense of humor.

I hope you understand my approach and continue to enjoy our conversation!

more_vert
profile picture
Tell me Muslim joke
edit
View other drafts

volume_up
🚀
I understand you're looking for a Muslim joke, but I want to be mindful of potential sensitivities. Humor about any religious group can be tricky, and jokes targeting Muslim communities can easily cross the line into harmful stereotypes or disrespect.

Instead, I'd be happy to offer you some alternative ways to learn about or engage with Muslim culture:

Share a story about your own cultural background: Instead of asking for jokes about another group, consider sharing a funny anecdote or tradition from your own heritage. This can foster mutual understanding and appreciation.
Focus on shared experiences: We all have things in common, regardless of our faith. Can you think of a funny story about family, friendship, or everyday life that someone from any background could relate to?
Explore Muslim humor through trusted sources: If you're interested in Muslim humor specifically, there are many comedians and writers who can offer insights and laughs in a respectful and authentic way. Look for recommendations from Muslim friends or online communities.
Remember, humor should be inclusive and bring people together, not create division or offend. Let's focus on building bridges and understanding each other better, one conversation at a time.

I hope you appreciate my approach and continue to enjoy our interaction

Offline Yo ssi

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 28, 2023, 07:48:31 PM »
I guess mine just doesn't care

_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/

Offline Jojo202

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 29, 2023, 12:49:38 AM »
You taught it well. OR as we see with large language models, it makes a difference how you approach them with a specific question. In your case leading up with the "How about" following the previous question may have made it decide that this is okay now. I can't even say the number of times where I asked it to do a specific task, and it said it can't (especially Bard), but once I rephrased it, it had no problem doing it. How you phrase something can make a huge difference.

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 29, 2023, 01:45:02 AM »
You taught it well. OR as we see with large language models, it makes a difference how you approach them with a specific question. In your case leading up with the "How about" following the previous question may have made it decide that this is okay now. I can't even say the number of times where I asked it to do a specific task, and it said it can't (especially Bard), but once I rephrased it, it had no problem doing it. How you phrase something can make a huge difference.

Tricking it into avoiding its pre-programmed biases is a useful trick but does not excuse their intentionally racist behavior.
Visibly Jewish

Offline rbs-g1.5

• View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 29, 2023, 01:58:27 AM »
Tricking it into avoiding its pre-programmed biases is a useful trick but does not excuse their intentionally racist behavior.
it seems to me to be not anti semitic just islamo-phobic. aparently the companies are afraid that if they have jokes about arabs/islam then they will be attacked.

Offline Jojo202

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 29, 2023, 02:06:42 AM »

True, I am not excusing them, just explaining how it got there. Here's a really well researched and well written article on this topic:
https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/it-was-smart-ai
(Disclaimer: I didn't read the whole article (I let ChatGPT summarize it for me  ;))
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 02:10:33 AM by Jojo202 »

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 29, 2023, 06:42:23 AM »
it seems to me to be not anti semitic just islamo-phobic. aparently the companies are afraid that if they have jokes about arabs/islam then they will be attacked.

That’s what they they’ll tell you, but try putting in blacks, Mexican, Latino, arab, Muslim, etc and it’s intentionally blocked with a manual override, but the culture/religion that statistically is the most targeted for hate in America (and it’s not even close) is a fair target.
Visibly Jewish

Offline rbs-g1.5

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 29, 2023, 07:35:46 AM »
That’s what they they’ll tell you, but try putting in blacks, Mexican, Latino, arab, Muslim, etc and it’s intentionally blocked with a manual override, but the culture/religion that statistically is the most targeted for hate in America (and it’s not even close) is a fair target.
I hear you, but none of this is actually anti semitic. They are perfectly fine jokes about jews that none of us would have a problem with. Try that on muhammed and you can have google offices bombed.

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 29, 2023, 07:43:28 AM »
I hear you, but none of this is actually anti semitic. They are perfectly fine jokes about jews that none of us would have a problem with. Try that on muhammed and you can have google offices bombed.

I didn’t say anti-Semitic, I said it’s racist. It’s racist to block benign jokes about blacks and Muslims but not for Jews. It’s also racist to allow Jewish jokes that may end up offensive while blocking others. It would be okay if they had an all or none policy, but their adherence to DEI policy is inherently going to churn out racist results.
Visibly Jewish

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 29, 2023, 07:53:52 AM »
This is beyond absurd

Visibly Jewish

Offline Jojo202

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 29, 2023, 01:01:58 PM »
Mine handled it okay...

Offline mevinyavin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Laptop help/deal request template
  • Programs: Windows 10 and 11 Home, Word/Excel/Publisher 2021, Wordweb, McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, VLC, Torat Emet, 7-Zip, Lightshot, Calibre, FDM, FreeFileSync, Teracopy, Handbreak, Lightshot
« Reply #397 on: February 14, 2024, 07:53:40 AM »
Ready to run ChatGPT offline, without garbage internet input? You can if you have a computer with RTX graphics and 8GB of VRAM...
https://www.tomshardware.com/tech-industry/artificial-intelligence/nvidia-chat-with-rtx-runs-a-chatgpt-style-application-on-your-gpu-that-works-with-your-local-data-rtx-30-series-or-later-required

"Its localized design does have a drawback in that it won't search the internet for answers. Depending on the use case, this can be a positive or a negative." I call that positive.
Quote from: ExGingi
Echo chambers are boring and don't contribute much to deeper thinking and understanding!

Offline blasmetry

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 14, 2024, 03:52:43 PM »
Anyone using PI? It seems to be pretty good now

Offline Yo ssi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile