Author Topic: GOP Master thread  (Read 246307 times)

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Re: GOP Master thread
« Reply #1520 on: May 17, 2016, 09:39:36 AM »
Of course you can tell me that, that's because Donald " The Duck" Trump has been telling you that.
And for the most part, his supporters are a bunch of gullibles.
Yah, all the millions of people, the record breaking turnout, all are gullibles...

But to believe in Hilary who is in Washington for 30 years and has done nothing good, SHE will make us great, is called what? Not gullible?
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1521 on: May 17, 2016, 09:40:50 AM »
Just watched that video. She is such an idiot? What has she done? Pushed Obama care? I got a letter yesterday that my Insurance is going up yet another 12%! How many people have lost their jobs because of Obama care?

Who rolled out nafta? Who said they will put the coal industry out of business, he is going to bring it all up, and with his special tone to it...
And what has he done or promised to do other than say that he knows how to run on a racist platform and that he knows how to run a business (which itself is very highly debatable)
They both stink. #ImWithMickey
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline sharkky

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile

Offline ilherman

• View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: May 17, 2016, 09:50:58 AM »
Dan, don't just repeat what the media is saying...

Here is my simple take, tell me in the history, which president has ever came up with a good plan when he ran which made people vote for him and ended up fulfilling it. WE KNOW THIS IS ALL BS.

Now with Trump, he may not have a set plan but I do believe that since he likes him self so much he will try be the best president so everyone will remember him. He is saying that he is going to surround him self with great people, and he has done so lately. That alone is enough for me. At least to give him a try. Between me and you, and trump has said it, although not so openly because it will kill the purpose. All the plans to stop trade is just to threaten them to start treating us nicely. He is never going to actually put us in a disaster. 

But Hilary? I don't wanna think of it. Just the fact that Obama care is going to continue, that the war with ISIS will be played like Obama did, kills me. All in all, Trump is smart enough to not ACTUALLY do stupid things.

Offline hachover

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: May 17, 2016, 09:55:27 AM »
Of course you can tell me that, that's because Donald " The Duck" Trump has been telling you that.
And for the most part, his supporters are a bunch of gullibles.

Insulting people is not a way to make your point and is never effective in forwarding your point of view.

Now, if we are such a bunch of gullibles, how come you can't convince us to turn against him?
I'm an optimist; but only because life isn't going to give me any other good choices.

Offline hachover

• View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: May 17, 2016, 09:56:49 AM »
They both stink. #ImWithMickey

I'm not willing to take a chance on getting Hillary. Nothing more to say.
I'm an optimist; but only because life isn't going to give me any other good choices.

Offline hachover

• View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: May 17, 2016, 10:02:14 AM »
But to believe in Hilary who is in Washington for 30 years and has done nothing good, SHE will make us great, is called what?

She doesn't even pretend that she is doing this to make us great. Her platform is "I'm with HER", i.e. you had a black president and now it's time for a female president.

Whenever the Trump slogan comes up, her response is along the lines of "America is already great". That shows her outright denial of all the issues that the citizens of this country are concerned with (economy, world status, healthcare, etc). In my opinion, anyone who denies that we have these problems is not someone who can be trusted to lead the country. [Note: before you make logical leaps based on this statement, remember that the inverse of a statement is not implied]

Online skyguy918

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: May 17, 2016, 10:10:31 AM »
...That I can tell you...
Where have I heard that phrase... again and again?
...but I do believe that since he likes him self so much he will try be the best president so everyone will remember him.
This is a plan you can get behind? You're comfortable with the thought that what Donald thinks will make people remember him as the best president is the same thing as what will actually be good for the country?
All the plans to stop trade is just to threaten them to start treating us nicely. He is never going to actually put us in a disaster. 
So threatening to stop trade will get 'them' to 'treat us nicely'? I don't think you realize how naive and childish that sounds. Trump has really talked a lot about trade without actually saying anything. And the things he has said have made it clear he doesn't understand much about global economic policy.
...All in all, Trump is smart enough to not ACTUALLY do stupid things.
What in the world would make you think that? What past actions of his lead you to believe this.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1528 on: May 17, 2016, 10:17:12 AM »
I don't think you realize how naive and childish that sounds.
Not any more childish that believing "Trust me, I'm smart and know how to get things done. Just believe in me and my big brain and fat wallet"
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ilherman

• View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: May 17, 2016, 10:19:43 AM »
Of course it will. C'mon there is no doubt that Trump knows how to make deals, (not because he says so..) It is a fact. There is no reason for me to believe he will fail here. All you have to say is that it is childish, is it? Maybe. That is why our previous leader have failed! Childish or not, it will work! China's economy is not doing as good as it used to do. The last thing they want is a trade war. We don't want it either, and that is what we will tell them, no one wants trade wars, lets better sit down and make a deal.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #1530 on: May 17, 2016, 10:20:25 AM »
+1

Anyone who has read this thread can tell you that Trump was not my first choice by any means, but when the other option is Hillary it is a no-brainer. Saying you will vote for Mickey Mouse is simply silly and does nothing. If the vote comes to the lesser of two evils so be it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:26:57 AM by aygart »
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: May 17, 2016, 10:27:14 AM »

Online skyguy918

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: May 17, 2016, 10:28:26 AM »
Of course it will. C'mon there is no doubt that Trump knows how to make deals, (not because he says so..) It is a fact. There is no reason for me to believe he will fail here. All you have to say is that it is childish, is it? Maybe. That is why aour previous leader have failed! Childish or not, it will work! China's economy is not doing as good as it used to do. The last thing they want is a trade war. We don't want it to, and that is what we will tell them, no one wants trade wars, lets better sit down and make a deal.
Is it a fact? Trump likes to talk about all the deals he wins (I beat China all the time!). Name them.

Offline ilherman

• View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: May 17, 2016, 10:34:05 AM »
Is it a fact? Trump likes to talk about all the deals he wins (I beat China all the time!). Name them.
What is that project in the city called which no one was able to get done and Trump did?

Offline sharkky

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: May 17, 2016, 10:53:16 AM »
+1

Anyone who has read this thread can tell you that Trump was not my first choice by any means, but when the other option is Hillary it is a no-brainer. Saying you will vote for Mickey Mouse is simply silly and does nothing. If the vote comes to the lesser of two evils so be it.
voting for Mickey is a protest, that's just as likely to affect anything than picking a candidate and being 1 vote in millions. Would you always vote for lesser of 2 evils? What about neonazi vs Hamas?

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: May 17, 2016, 11:07:55 AM »
voting for Mickey is a protest, that's just as likely to affect anything than picking a candidate and being 1 vote in millions. Would you always vote for lesser of 2 evils? What about neonazi vs Hamas?
In such a case voting for the lesser of 2 evils can possibly save your life.

Offline elit

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: May 17, 2016, 11:26:24 AM »
This is not meant as an insult rather as constructive criticism  it's very hard to take seriously an opinion about who should be the president of the U.S. from someone writing with below 5th grade level grammer. You can be just as smart as anyone else but the writing instantly sets you back.....

Dan, don't just repeat what the media is saying...
You are also just repeating a different stream of media
Here is my simple take, tell me in the history, which president has ever came up with a good plan when he ran which made people vote for him and ended up fulfilling it. WE KNOW THIS IS ALL BS.
let's start with Regan. We can go further back as well if you would like
Now with Trump, he may not have a set plan but I do believe that since he likes him self so much he will try be the best president so everyone will remember him.
Did you ever study basic mussar or psychology 101, or how about just observing  people around you
is saying that he is going to surround him self with great people, and he has done so lately. That alone is enough for me.

Name me 2.
At least to give him a try.
Quite an argument to elect someone as president of the most powerful country in the world
Between me and you, and trump has said it, although not so openly because it will kill the purpose. All the plans to stop trade is just to threaten them to start treating us nicely. He is never going to actually put us in a disaster. 
Someone else handled this already.

But Hilary? I don't wanna think of it. Just the fact that Obama care is going to continue, that the war with ISIS will be played like Obama did, kills me. All in all, Trump is smart enough to not ACTUALLY do stupid things.
Bc he's never done stupid things....

Insulting people is not a way to make your point and is never effective in forwarding your point of view.

Now, if we are such a bunch of gullibles, how come you can't convince us to turn against him?
And you support trump??

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: May 17, 2016, 11:32:19 AM »
This is not meant as an insult rather as constructive criticism  it's very hard to take seriously an opinion about who should be the president of the U.S. from someone writing with below 5th grade level grammer. You can be just as smart as anyone else but the writing instantly sets you back.....
So the smarter you think you are the more your opinion matters?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: May 17, 2016, 11:47:48 AM »
So the smarter you think you are the more your opinion matters?
In general when someone is smarter their opinion will be more thought through. Of course an opinion will matter more coming from a smart person that the druggy on the street corner. That doesn;t mean that either should be accepted blindly or discounted.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: May 17, 2016, 11:48:32 AM »
And you support trump??

As he wrote: