Author Topic: Tesla Master Thread  (Read 375734 times)

Offline shmebeble

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Tesla Master Thread
« Reply #1320 on: February 17, 2022, 07:10:17 AM »
What is the going rate for a reservation from September?
There is not a rate. There are facebook groups dedicated to giving it over for just the order fee and other people are paying a bundle. the buyer cant get the NJ rebate and if not in NJ pays sales tax so it has to make sense to both parties.

Offline skinfarrock

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: February 19, 2022, 10:35:13 PM »
There is not a rate. There are facebook groups dedicated to giving it over for just the order fee and other people are paying a bundle. the buyer cant get the NJ rebate and if not in NJ pays sales tax so it has to make sense to both parties.
How do I check said groups?

Offline whacked1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: February 20, 2022, 09:39:23 PM »
For NJ customers, I saw on PSEG website they have $1500 rebate for installing a home charger. Has anyone done this?

Online avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: February 20, 2022, 10:15:47 PM »
For NJ customers, I saw on PSEG website they have $1500 rebate for installing a home charger. Has anyone done this?
They also offer a rebate for off-peak charging, but you must use one of the 2 approved chargers, juice box by EnelX or chargepoint.
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Online yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 02, 2022, 01:55:35 AM »
Just got my Tesla yesterday and boy did did my wife and I go through hell last night. Long story short. Tesla died in middle of the road 1 mile away from super charger despite showing more battery left. Waited forever in the freezing cold for a tow to the super charger.

When I got there the car was already 100% dead, could not be charged, boosted, or anything. It’s still sitting in the parking lot with the window open since last night, waiting for someone to tow it to Princeton.

A couple Tesla employees said they saw that there’s an electrical issue with my vehicle but who knows. This experience sucked. I felt completely helpless with a car that needs electricity to do literally anything.

Try tweeting to Elon.

Finally getting addressed - https://driveteslacanada.ca/model-3/teslas-new-12v-li-ion-battery-dying-rapidly-under-certain-conditions/

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1498859400525750272
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 01:58:46 AM by yuneeq »
Visibly Jewish

Online avromie7

• View Profile

Online yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: March 02, 2022, 09:08:14 AM »
Your car has an LFP battery?

I knew I had a newer type battery but didn’t know any details. After seeing the article I confirmed that I have the LFP battery. Supposedly it’s in the 2022 deliveries. Check your charging screen in the car - if it shows 50%-100% then it’s LFP.
Visibly Jewish

Offline jaywhy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: March 02, 2022, 09:28:25 AM »
Looking to buy a model 3 or model y if anyone is selling.

Online avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: March 02, 2022, 09:30:24 AM »
I knew I had a newer type battery but didn’t know any details. After seeing the article I confirmed that I have the LFP battery. Supposedly it’s in the 2022 deliveries. Check your charging screen in the car - if it shows 50%-100% then it’s LFP.
Nice! That means it's safe to charge up to 100% every day.

Offline mark100

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: March 04, 2022, 03:42:48 PM »
I placed an order for the model 3 back in September when Dan posted the NJ deal. Sometime in November or December, I pushed off the order, around early January, I clicked "I am ready", It said "estimate delivery April 2022" a few days later it was updated to June 2022 and a few days ago it was updated to September 2022. What is strange is, If I go to Tesla.com now without logging into my account it tells me if I make an order now  "estimate delivery August 2022". How does that make sense that someone that makes an order now will get the car before me who clicked "I'm ready" 2 months earlier? I called Tesla but they had no idea. Any idea?

Offline EJB

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: March 04, 2022, 03:56:30 PM »
I placed an order for the model 3 back in September when Dan posted the NJ deal. Sometime in November or December, I pushed off the order, around early January, I clicked "I am ready", It said "estimate delivery April 2022" a few days later it was updated to June 2022 and a few days ago it was updated to September 2022. What is strange is, If I go to Tesla.com now without logging into my account it tells me if I make an order now  "estimate delivery August 2022". How does that make sense that someone that makes an order now will get the car before me who clicked "I'm ready" 2 months earlier? I called Tesla but they had no idea. Any idea?

If you ordered a base M3, August 2021 is the current estimate for a M3 with a chargeable add on (like upgraded wheels, paint)

Offline mark100

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: March 04, 2022, 04:19:20 PM »
If you ordered a base M3, August 2021 is the current estimate for a M3 with a chargeable add on (like upgraded wheels, paint)

That is what I see if I log in to tesla.com. But, When I log into my account and look at the status of the order I placed months ago for the base M3, this is what see "Estimated delivery: September 2022". It is very strang

Offline EJB

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: March 04, 2022, 04:21:47 PM »
That is what I see if I log in to tesla.com. But, When I log into my account and look at the status of the order I placed months ago for the base M3, this is what see "Estimated delivery: September 2022". It is very strang

Again, did you order a base 3 with no add ons? Tesla expedites orders with chargeable add ons. And when you go to tesla.com, it usually defaults to options with larger wheels or an upgraded color. If you remove that it should say October or something like that.

Offline mark100

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: March 04, 2022, 04:28:27 PM »
Again, did you order a base 3 with no add ons? Tesla expedites orders with chargeable add ons. And when you go to tesla.com, it usually defaults to options with larger wheels or an upgraded color. If you remove that it should say October or something like that.

I did order the base M3. In tesla.com. If you add larger wheels .... Then it changes to July 2022. If you leave to base M3 with no add ons, base 18" wheels, base whit color (the exact same as my order) it says August 2022   

Online avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: March 04, 2022, 04:30:04 PM »
For the post few months, September 2022 seems to be a placeholder estimate. If that's the case, you can expect it to be updated within a day or 2

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1335 on: March 07, 2022, 09:40:31 AM »
Any way to convert a Tesla service Uber voucher into something that can be used on Eats?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Sum Dum Goy

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: March 10, 2022, 11:42:25 PM »

If anyone is interested in an Autopilot weight so you can take your hands off the wheel, I sell them on my website.
http://teslamodusa.com

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1337 on: March 10, 2022, 11:46:31 PM »

If anyone is interested in an Autopilot weight so you can take your hands off the wheel, I sell them on my website.
http://teslamodusa.com
Any free samples for review? :D
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline rs242

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 11, 2022, 01:41:02 AM »
Any federal rebates in the new spending bill?

Offline Yo ssi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 11, 2022, 10:27:16 AM »
@Sum Dum Goy

These style things one can find for about $5-10 from china or $30-50 on ebay, what is it that makes yours worth more?
_    ,
' )  /
 /  / __   _   _   o
(__/_(_)  /_)_/_)_<_
 //
(/